As part of the application process, we ask you whether we, or any of our trusted third party partners may contact you about products and services by telephone, post, email and SMS (or other reasonable method). If you ticked "yes" but no longer wish to receive such communications, please let us know.
If you select the box to share your information with selected third parties you agree to receive communications from those listed at the time of consent. We carry out due-diligence on each party that we work with to ensure your personal data is secure and that the communication you receive is relevant. The following communication types may be sent to you if you consent:
- unsecured loan providers, secured loan providers, short term lenders, alternative lenders, peer to peer lenders, guarantor lenders
- credit cards
- prepayment card and bank account providers
- car finance, logbook loan lenders
- insurance services such as car insurance, home and contents insurers
- debt and property possession adjusters/advisers
- compensation advisers
- debt management companies, insolvency practitioners, bankruptcy specialists
- equity release arrangers and credit reference advisers
If at any time you wish to stop receiving contact from a third party, you will need to follow the instructions about unsubscribing provided at that time by the third party. Please note that we only partner with trusted companies who will respect your right to unsubscribe from any such marketing communications, but we will not be responsible for managing that process or any disputes.